Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Day 2 of 90: Here I am

SOAP from MomsToolbox

Scripture: Genesis 22:1  Now it came to pass after these things that God tested Abraham, and said to him, "Abraham!" And he said, "Here I am."

Observation: Abraham did not hesitate. There was no second guessing. God spoke and Abraham answered.

Application: When God calls on me to do something, I should do it. There should be no hesitating, no questioning, no wondering if God made a mistake and called on the wrong person. I should be ready to do whatever He asks, whenever He calls.

Prayer:  Lord God, creator of all the earth, help me to recognize Your voice all the time. Help me know that when You call, I can answer. You will always be with me and will help me with anything. I am strong because I have You. I can do anything because You are with me.
Please help me to have courage to say "Here I am" without hesitation. Help me to do what You ask. Amen.

No comments: