Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Yikes!

Well, ahem, it seems as if I once again have forgotten that I actually have a blog.
Silly me.

I have a lot of stuff floating around in my head, but it is stuff that must wait for another post.

I am excited about homeschool next year. I just ordered all our books. I spent a lot of moolah, but I added to what I had from last year and purchased everything for second grade. So, now I am set for K, 1st and 2nd for all three boys. And I cannot wait for everything to arrive! I am so excited!!
(I did order everything from Sonlight again this year. A surperb product line and wonderful company!)

And before I forget, I have gotten some comments to posts I've made. Not many, but every single one has made such a difference to me. I am too tired right now to link to everyone who has commented, but believe me when I say I am touched that anyone takes the time to comment. It means a lot.

And now, without saying nearly as much as I want, I must go to bed before my head drops here on the desk.


*Update* Oh my goodness!! I just ordered my Sonlight materials last night, late, and they sent an email this afternoon telling me that it has been shipped!! I can't believe it! Talk about great customer service! Now I can't wait until Wednesday......**

1 comment:

Luke Holzmann said...

Woo-hoo! Happy Box Day!

~Luke