Monday, August 24, 2009

Sigh

Well, once again I seem to be at a crossroads. I am really trying to figure out what I want to do with this blog. I would love to think that I could reach one person who doesn't know the Lord. But, alas, I do not think it is meant to be. I mean, very few people read it anyway. And most of them (okay, all 2 of them) are close friends of mine.
So, then I wonder if I even need to keep it. I know that I do. I feel it deep down, this need to have a blog, to type things and share with others. I know that God does have a purpose for it, but I don't know what it is yet. I do know though, that part of the purpose is tied up in me actually, oh, I don't know, blogging. Heh.
That is my goal, to actually blog more than once a month. I don't know when I will achieve that goal, but there you have it.
I tidied up a bit around here tonight and blogged this bit of nothing. And tomorrow I have decided I will blog a bit more. It will happen; something will happen. I just know it.

No comments: