Friday, August 14, 2009

Simply

I received an email from a dear friend a few days ago. I wanted to share it here. It simply tells of how awesome our God is.

Dear Prayer Warriors,

I have began many emails today, looking for the right words to share the latest in the update of cancer attack. And as AWESOME and BIG and FAITHFUL our God is, I have realized today that when the enemy attacks us with complexity, He is just SIMPLY GOD!

So, forgive me for this SIMPLE report that is yet AWESOME and BIG and FAITHFUL.

God has SIMPLY stopped the twitch aka sjorning seizures.

God has SIMPLY stopped the headaches I have suffered from since 2001.

God has SIMPLY restored my blood pressure to a normal range without the use of medicine.

God has SIMPLY stopped the daily and often nose bleeds.

God has SIMPLY stopped the daily and debilitating leg cramps.

God has SIMPLY restored my blood sugar levels to a normal range without the use of insulin.

God has SIMPLY restored my neurogenic bladder to a normal 'I know when I need to go pee' state.

God has SIMPLY caused 19 pounds to fall off my body practically overnight without any medicines or change of diet.

AND, God has SIMPLY removed from the MRI scan and doctors report the 13 oligodendroastrocytoma tumors from my brain and brain stem. They are just SIMPLY gone.

He is just SIMPLY MIRACULOUS and I have the scans for confirmation!

Thank you all for praying with us and EXPECTING THIS MIRACLE!

We Love You and Bless You!



And I feel extremely blessed and humbled that God saw fit to allow me to witness this miracle. Words cannot adequately describe how simply wonderful and marvelous He is.

No comments: