Monday, September 22, 2008

Not Me Monday


Some Monday fun!! I'm still new to blogging but I love http://www.mycharmingkids.net/
MckMama's Not Me Monday's, so I had to give it a go!
  • I did not bribe the boys with candy Sunday at church. I am not the mama who will try to keep them quiet any way possible. I mean, really, NOT.ME.
  • I did not eat a half a bag of Doritos knowing full well that Hub will not even kiss me if I faintly smell like Doritos. I did not go on to eat the rest of the bag later.
  • I was most certainly not the mother overhead saying "If you will behave and quit running around all crazy, I will take you to Sonic for lunch" in the shoe store. That was not me.
  • And I definitely did not spend 20 minutes trying to figure out how to link to MckMama's blog for this post without just leaving the http:// stuff all in there. I did not get all bent out of shape when I couldn't figure out how to make the link all pretty like I can make it look on my message board. I did not get mad and mumble not nice words under my breath. I did not!!!

1 comment:

Mother Letter said...

Thanks so much for your contribution to the MLP! I am compiling the master distribution list now. Would you mind forwarding your email address along so I can make sure you are on the list.

Thanks,

Danny