Thursday, April 2, 2009

Someday

Someday soon, I am going to get around to a few more posts I have brewing in my head. One on homeschooling; one on having faith in the tough times; one on changing the way I react to something rather than expecting the other person to change; you know, just some light and easy topics!
Right now, I'm just so stinkin' excited that the new Sonlight catalog is out, and on its way to me!!!
I am thinking about switching back, after a year away, and now that I've almost 100% made up my mind, I can't wait to get the catalog so I can make my plans! And let me tell you, there is nothing like opening up a box with new curriculum and a bunch of books!!!!!! I wish I could order stuff right now! I love books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm getting nuts just thinking about it!!!!!
I haven't read as much to the boys this year. Last year, when Dino was in kindergarten, we read almost every night before bed. There were some awesome read-alouds with Sonlight's CoreK curriculum. And we picked out some extra books ourselves as well. But this year, since it wasn't laid out for me very specifically with the other program we picked, I wasn't as disciplined. And knowing that, I have to switch back. I love Sonlight and because I had such a good experience with Pre-K and K, I can't see any good reasons not to use it. Hub and I talked and agreed that since the main reason we even switched for first grade was the money, it wasn't worth it to not switch back.
Oh, I'm talking in circles. I just wish I could convey how exciting it is to me to envision that big box of books I'll be getting once I place my order. Do you know how much I love to read? And how much I love a new book? Can you tell??????!!!!!?????
Have I used enough exclamation points in this post??
And did I just do the homeschooling post I was talking about in the first paragraph?
Ummm, yeah. And I should really be in bed since it is after midnight, and I am making no sense anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Luke Holzmann said...

Love it!

!!!!!!!!

[smile]

May your Sonlight catalog arrive soon. I can't wait to celebrate Box Day with you!!!!!

~Luke !!! [smile]