Saturday, October 10, 2009

I love it when that happens!

Nothing special to anyone but me, but I had to share!
I've been struggling with an issue and praying and reading my Bible and talking with other believers about it. But I could not reconcile my feelings with what God was trying to say to me. I talked myself in circles, I reasoned it out in my head, I tried to understand from a human perspective. I truly tried to glean what I could from the scriptures, but I couldn't quite grasp it. I prayed that God would give me the insight He wanted me to have, but my human side was getting frustrated because it wasn't happening on my time table.
Then this morning, I was reading in my Bible, studying something completely different, and a refrence was cited in my study Bible. I looked it up and it was exactly what I needed for the issue I was struggling with. I love it when it happens like that! God is so good!
Wow! A great way to start my day!
(I'm happy! Can you tell?)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hah! Not special to anyone but you, NOT HARDLY! That is very special to me. I love watching God work in people's lives, it reminds me that He is powerfully active in this world, and I need that reminder!!