Sunday, November 1, 2009

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 1

Well, I made a list of all the different things I wanted to write about this month. I tried to think of all the things I was thankful for, and tried to prioritize them, arrange them in just the "right" way. But then today happened and I realized that I don't always have to do things "just so"; so I'm not.

Nothing in this world can touch my salvation. Nothing. It is definitely what I am the most thankful for and I was going to make this wonderful post about it; kick off this month in a grand fashion. And I will eventually make that post.
Not today.

This was today:











Today, I am simply thankful to be alive. God has given us the very breath we take all day long. And today, I got to go to His house and worship Him without the fear that I would be persecuted. I had enough to eat. I was able to spend the day enjoying His beautiful creation with people I love. How could I not be thankful? Life is good. God is even better.

1 comment:

Terri said...

I'm thankful to have you as my friend! Love all the pics!