Monday, November 9, 2009

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 9

I almost forgot. And I'm not sure what I even want to write about today. I'm tired, I still have the last legs of a cold, and I am still a bit upset about a few things going on.
There's a relationship that I would still love to see healed. We don't have a pastor at our church. And there are a lot more things I would like to see changed at our church.
So, I have tons I could write about. But, I am really tired and that is overruling everything tonight.

But, I will write about Hub. Friday is his last day at his part-time job. He is finally going to have a full-time job with benefits! I am definitely thankful for that! He will start his new job on Saturday. It is with a large retail home store. He will be in the garden center. This will be great for him. He'll be working outside, using his knowledge of plants and still get to be around people. Perfect for him! And there are actually several other things that make it so wonderful: he'll be making a bit more money; there will be benefits; and it's only a few miles from the house. (he had been driving over 30 miles to work) So, things are looking up! He will have some adjustments and he doesn't like change all that much, but truly, we are so happy right now!

1 Praise the LORD!

Praise God in His sanctuary;
Praise Him in His mighty firmament!
2 Praise Him for His mighty acts;
Praise Him according to His excellent greatness!
3 Praise Him with the sound of the trumpet;
Praise Him with the lute and harp!
4 Praise Him with the timbrel and dance;
Praise Him with stringed instruments and flutes!
5 Praise Him with loud cymbals;
Praise Him with clashing cymbals!
6 Let everything that has breath praise the LORD.
Praise the LORD!
Psalm 150

No comments: