Sunday, August 8, 2010

Day 35 of 90

Nehemiah is a great book. The first chapter has some great verses. Nehemiah 1:6b-7 I confess the sins we Israelites, including myself and my father's house, have committed against you. We have acted very wickedly toward you. We have not obeyed the commands, decrees and laws you gave your servant Moses.
I love that Nehemiah is praying on behalf of all the Israelites. He cares about everyone and he wants God to be with them all.
Nehemiah 1:8-9 "Remember the instruction you gave your servant Moses, saying, 'If you are unfaithful, I will scatter you among the nations, but if you return to me and obey my commands, then even if your exiled people are at the farthest horizon, I will gather them from there and bring them to the place I have chosen as a dwelling for my Name.'
I love these verses. Nehemiah is reminding us of God's promise.



Annnnnddddd, that's all I seem to have tonight. It's late, I'm tired, tomorrow will be busy. Good night.  ;)

No comments: